Elmar Van Dijk Recommendation
“Nihed is a star developer with tremendous potential. With Nihed nothing is impossible. At Tunisie Telecom he is a key driver in accomplishing the revenue assurance mission! Tunisie Telecom is lucky to count Nihed in their ranks not only because of his excellent outstanding technical competence but also because of his professionalism, likeable personality and strong communication skills in both French and English. Nihed is a person to fight for.”
UniWare Global Services
Java Consultant 07/2011 to actually
Extelia / Docapost bpo
Java J2EE Portal Developer 07/2011 to 09/2012
- Design and implementation dematerialization mail process.
- Design and implementation monitoring solution.
- Design and implementation input assistance solution.
Work environment : JBPM, Spring, Spring REST, Twitter Bootstrap, SQL Server, jQuery, Apache POI, Apache Commons Configuration, OpenCSV .
Java J2EE Portal Developer 06/2010 to 06/2011
- Design portlets and implementation.
- Project Management.
- Develop interaction with SMS Platform.
- IBM Quickr Integration
- User Acceptance Testing of Intranet Portal
- Portal Interaction with BSCS Billing solution throw webservices
Work environment : Unix AIX, WebSphere 6, IBM WCM, IBM Quickr, Rational Application Developer 7, Spring Framework, Oracle 10G, Jquery, BSCS IX, SOAP.
Revenue Assurance Engineer 11/2008 to 06/2010
- Linux server's deployment and administration.
- Project management.
- Design control and implementation.
- Execution control.
- life-cycle management control.
- Analysis and reconciliation
- Data acquisition from DWS, EMM, IN, MSC, Telarix & BSCS.
- Data reconciliation.
- Incident tracking & reporting.
- Dashboard KPI development using J2EE portal.
- Social Office development.
Work environment : Java, Tomcat, Eclipse, Ant, Spring, Oracle, MySQL, PostGreSQL, Talend, MediaWIKI, DotProject, Liferay.
Computer Systems Engineer, Open Source Consultant 07/2010 to 10/2011
- Clusters deployment using Red Hat.
- GFS partitions creations.
- Installed services Samba, LDAP, Apache and FTP clustered HA et LB.
- Virtual machines deployment using Xen.
- Script development for synchronization between servers.
Work environment : Red Hat, GFS, Piranha, Samba, OpenLDAP, Tomcat, vsftpd, Xen, perl, domino LDAP.
Internship Java Developer 02/2008 to 06/2008
- Subscriber management solution design.
- Liferay portal deployment in Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server.
- Security policies design and implementation.
- Servlet application migration to Spring MVC portlet solution.
- Structure modeling to support future extensions.
- Portal synchronization with local LDAP.
Work environment : Redhat, netbeans, eclipse, liferay, display tag, Spring core, Spring MVC, Spring Porlet MVC, Spring JDBC, Junit, Oracle, Active directory.
Internship Embeded System Developer06/2007 to 8/2007
- Build a guide for using STR75x card ( ARM7 based) and study the capabilities of the CPU.
- Develop basic application to control LEDs and screen.
- Develop solution to read input from RS232 port, joystick and buttons.
- Develop Snake Games Using Joystick and LCD screen.
- Develop network application for ARM9 test card.
Work environment : Keil, gnu arm, Raisonance ride, Linux, GCC.